Thread: Back after 3 months and almost healed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

Default Back after 3 months and almost healed

Hello brothers and sisters.

I just come back to house after 3 months trying to heal a problem in my right hand. I got something that we call here in Brazil "LER - Lesão por esforço repetitivo" ( googled : Repetitive strain injury - RSI) and i passed for a small surgery tryng to fix it.
    In this time i just moved to my parents house, in a farm, where i wast able to use internet and computer, coz probly i will never be able to use like before. I am doing several programs of physiotherapy and now i have a restriction to use my right hand, specialy saying about computers.
    It is changing my life for completely. I work with 3D Mech Designer and Draws for my last 15 years and now i cant do it again, not only this, this sick says to me to not play more computer games, i must stay away from mouses and keyboards.

In beggin guess it broke my life, but now i am just looking ffw and accepting the changes and discovery that life is cool out of computers lol. Anyway i have to prepare to a new surgery, wut will not make me able to computers, but will give me a comfortable life w.o pain.

So just want to say tnx to everbody that helped me and accepted me in this amazing and friendly community. With my restricted time using computers i will try keel developing my skills mapping coz something that you start to love is really hard to to forget and stop.
    Here i have 4 maps that i made almost all done using my left hand and to say that i will never give up.
    Hope some comments to make it finished
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-Valk cópia.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	3.57 MB 
ID:	57023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-Larcenia.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	3.31 MB 
ID:	57024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-Shangrila.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	3.31 MB 
ID:	57025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-Hassun.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	4.03 MB 
ID:	57026