Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheers

Guild Novice

Ah, I apologize for coming off haughty or anything of the sort. I simply am new to the realm of drawing streams, and I got a chuckle. I would never expect it of anyone to know or understand stream dynamics. I would only provide input where it was asked for, as I am extremely new to this and consider myself a beginner at best with the cartography business. I am doing this as a hobby as well, and the only 'expertise' i bring to the table is the science of streams. Again, apologies for coming off as outspoken or arrogant. I certainly would never actually belittle someone who had placed their streams incorrectly. This is an art, and we are all free to do as we choose!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

well said and I believe no offense taken. I didn't think that you were being either arrogant or outspoken, I was making sure that you understood the purpose of the site and how we do things around here. I hope YOU were not offended.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12