Thread: Cmor says Hello.

Default Cmor says Hello.

Hello everyone.

I'm Cmor, CmorEffect. I stumbled upon this lovely gem of a website two evenings ago, and I haven't been able to shake it since. I have no experience (or knowledge) with digital cartography, but I have been hand-drawing maps (I love maps!) for role-playing campaigns and other pursuits for years.

Unfortunately, my artistic skills for drawing and painting, are quite limited. Primarily, I work as a storyteller through literature and film, but I consider myself to be a student of fantasy and science-fiction world-building, and feel I need to expand my skill-set into the visual cartographic arts.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself to the community and say I am quietly absorbing the tutorials and looking to learn.

- Cmor

Welcome to the Guild Cmor! You are definitely in good company here, many others are here for the same purpose. Glad to here you found the tutorials section, there are loads of gems there to help you get your feet wet. Once you start working your way through one you should post up a work-in-progress and ask for feedback. This is a great way to elicit constructive feedback that will aid you in learning new tips and tricks. Best wishes on your new adventure.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh