Click image for larger version. 

Name:	larp.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	819.0 KB 
ID:	57066

I have a challenge for you cartographers out there. I have uploaded a map to this thread with the hopes that a skilled cartographer was searching for something to test his skills. If you feel you are not up to it then feel free to keep on searching through this site. The image above is a map for a L.A.R.P. Group that is in desperate need of re-doing. It is old and ugly to look at, and I would try to fix it myself but I am simply too busy. What I would like is for someone to re-do it without taking out any of the names of the places or the vague layout of the geography, as it is representative to real life. You can, however, add in as much new things as you want and change the coast-lines as much as you will. You may name oceans add cities, add new continents, show better continental drift, compress some areas and expand others, but you must keep all locations on the map, even if you must move them a little. I would also like you to put the following message somewhere in the map so that the hundreds of people in the larp group you'll be helping out can know who to credit.

-[your name] - Cartographer's Guild

This is so that people can find you and pay you to do nice maps and things for them. Anyway, I would like you to be as creative as possible without deleting too much content, and have fun with this!

Again, Thank you for all of your help that you've given!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	larp.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	819.0 KB 
ID:	57066

Spare Pictures - Greenheart