Thread: Fantasy Keep for DnD 4E

Default Fantasy Keep for DnD 4E

I'm 100% newbie at commissioning to please be gentle

I am running a DnD 4th edition game in my own world but similar setting(fantasy) and am in need of a few maps of a keep. The keep is built into a mountain range and is guarding the only safe pass through said mountains. It has a strong wall that goes across the pass with a gate to allow people through. The previous owners also mined into the mountain so the keep has a very deep and complex dungeon system.

I will need the following maps:
    A "cosmetic" view of the keep from afar, something I would show the players as they approach it.
    A battlemap of the keep and surrounding area.
    A battlemap for the interior of the keep.
    A battlemap for the first level of the mines/dungeon of the keep.

Technical:
    I'm fairly unfamiliar with the specific dpi numbers so I'll simply say high res so we can zoom in well. Jpg or png format preferably. Full color

Copyright:
    It's only going to be used for personal use so the author can keep the copyright.

Deadline:
    I'm flexible with the deadline. I have a stand in for the maps so I don't need this done immediately but I am willing to pay for speed AND quality.

Payment and Contact:
    I don't think I can PM yet so please contact me via email at ericjtaft@gmail.com to discuss payment and map details.
    Last edited by RobA; 09-20-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me about this. This commission has been taken.