Thread: Looking for a dedicated designer. Large Project

Guild Applicant

Default Looking for a dedicated designer. Large Project

Well first off let me say hello to everyone here and say that I admire what you all do here. I have zero artistic talent and I am in dire need of an artist that takes pride in the work they do. I am working on releasing my own table top game in the future an I am in need of concept art and cartography work of a serious nature for my books an gaming manuals.
    I will be taking artist(s) on an application basis for cartography and/or concept art.

Payment will be negotiated upon many factors - I have been dealing with artists and commissions for some time, so if you are looking for a meal ticket don't apply. If you can't handle criticism of your work don't apply. I am not a rude individual, but as I have needs I must be honest with what I want. English speaking candidates only please.
    Please note that on top of working two jobs and being a family man I run beta tests for this game constantly so please do not expect a reply right away as I am usually quite busy.

Interested applicants should send a email to blankswhoisthat@yahoo.com with the following information.

Email Subject Title - Cartography and/or Concept Art.

In The Email -

Name
    Ability To Work With Other Artists
    Samples Of Your Work

Thank you all for your time,

Joshua Stewart

Replies or questions to the post are welcome
    Last edited by JoshuaStewart; 08-25-2013 at 03:07 PM.