Thread: Anyone Work for Hire?

Question Anyone Work for Hire?

I'm an author working on a new book. Currently, I have three books for sale on Amazon. I would like to include a couple of maps in my new book and was wondering if anyone does work for hire? I apologize if I'm breaking any rules by asking the question. I did a quick look at the FAQ but didn't see anything about looking to hire an artist through the site.

I'm not looking to plug my books here but if you want to make sure I'm legitimate you can do a search on Amazon under my name (Jennifer Kohout). I also have a website under the same name if you want to do a quick check online.

Hi Jennifer-

We have a map request forum that has a very good success rate for obtaining commission artists. You should read the sticky in that forum and post a request there. Please note that you will not be able to receive private messages until 5 posts so please include some other way for perspective artists to contact you!

(I also do commissions - check my sig for my portfolio site and finished map examples - quite a few works for books in there....)

-Rob A>