Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Region 1][Map 25][Location 1] - Hammerfall

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I like Snaggleburgh, my fjord I'm working is Snagglefjord in homage to my old barbarian - Snagtooth. If you do take Snaggleburgh, lemme know so I can change my fjord graphics tonight.

Here's an update of the Hammerfall regional map, and probably one of the final versions of the Middlelake map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hammerfall_overland.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	7582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Middlelake.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	7583  

Guild Member

Wow, it looks awesome. but for some reason, it's already got my mind working up a story behind it, and I dont even RP much..

I've always felt the city should be named Epiglottis. Great area by the way.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Added Hammerfall to the wiki. Wouldn't mind some opinions or suggestions as far as regional details go.

Very nice maps. I especially like Middlelake

Quote Originally Posted by IngIngsvar View Post
    Very nice maps. I especially like Middlelake
    Thanks.. they could use a bit of updating, actually. I think I'm getting ready to bring the area into a pbp campaign I'm running, so hopefully the area will get a little more developed because of it.

-IG

I think also if you expanded on the Hammerfall Region Map itself would be great.

I especially liked how u had had a smaller map of the city in the regional map.

And don't forget forests, lakes, rivers, mountains, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IngIngsvar View Post
    I think also if you expanded on the Hammerfall Region Map itself would be great.

I especially liked how u had had a smaller map of the city in the regional map.

And don't forget forests, lakes, rivers, mountains, etc.
    That's the nature of the Cooperative World Building Project (or CWBP, for short); areas within areas.

The Hammerfall region map was really never intended to be anything spectacular--only a reference for the towns and villages within the region. It most certainly could be expanded upon and tweaked, but it's not high on the priority list at the moment. Right now I've got several other cities in the Witchlight Strand that need to be mapped, and at least one more region with a few towns inside of it as well. Plenty enough to keep me busy.

I might get back to this one eventually... unless someone else beats me to it.

-IG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123