Thread: Kos Veruk - lunar outpost station

Default Kos Veruk - lunar outpost station

Kos Veruk, is a desert moon outpost for a possible adventure site, not a module, but a place adventurers can go, as in a detailed outpost, desert moon with some wilderness locations, including that alien oasis map I created the other day. I may create some NPCs, give stats for the location, include any possible factions, agenda, ready to use for Starfinder, or any sci-fi roleplaying game. I need to tweak some of the textures on the vehicles and ship, add some more surfaces on the top of the mesa, etc., but almost complete... enjoy!

This is using Vue, a 3D terrain generator, and Wings 3D models. This is my first go at using Vue, had the software for 5 hours and this took me 4 to complete, I'm happy with the results.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kos-veruk.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	744.0 KB 
ID:	112935Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kos-veruk-map.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	112937
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 01-27-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Redid the main illustration, rescaled things, added foreground figures, then did exterior/interior maps of one of the residential pod platforms. The two pods at the top are two story, one shows a tavern on the main floor, and other shop, shows the upstairs...

GP

Name:	kos-veruk-cover-rough.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	112987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pod-platform-outer.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	7.22 MB 
ID:	112988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pod-platform-interior.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	8.61 MB 
ID:	112989
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

The mine level, under the mountain, at Kos Veruk mining outpost, on the moon, Anwarra, of Caspara III. Crystals sought be solarians and technomancers are mined and processed here.

GP

Name:	kos-veruk-mine-level.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	957.5 KB 
ID:	113004
    DrivethruRPG store