Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi guys,
    I'm an professional graphic artist, 15 years of experience. I worked for 13 years in advertising, now I'm in the gamedev industry. I did my first map for my series of ethno - culture cookbooks about the Balkans circa 5 years ago. Since then I've done several maps. I've illustrated and designed books (I love bookdesign), products, packages, corporate identity and pretty much everything in the graphic design area. I draw, paint and sometimes print traditionally linocuts. I 'm glad I found this forum I see great works here, hope to learn a lot. I 'll show my maps in Finished and will appreciate feedbacks.

Welcome aboard,

I'm looking forward to seeing your works and maybe learning some things from you as well, but then that's sort of what this place is about.

Glad you found us.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Welcome to the Guild balkanophile! I too am looking forward to seeing your finished pieces.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh