Hello,

I'm a gamer, or at least I used to be, but real life tends to get in the way as I'm sure all of you know.

I've had a copy of CC3 for a few years now and have mostly just played around with it. I recently contributed to gameprinter's kickstarter and can't wait to get my hands a bit dirtier!

I've been sifting through the content (lots of content!) and came across a map that I wanted to show my wife, but now I can't re-find the map.

It was a hand-drawn map of a real world setting... Easten Europe perhaps? There was water (a sea?) to the southeast, and a mountain range that ran from nw to se. Forests all around with a valley between mountain ranges. The symbols for the cites were subtle, being small concentric circles. I believe he finally ended up slightly shading them with a subtle rose color.

The author was a painter perhaps, and was working on shading the map with watercolor.

The map was in a thread that was showing a timetable of his progression. He would get some feedback from the folks on this site do some work, show his latest etc.

Can anyone help me out?