Thread: Avid map lover

Guild Novice

Default Avid map lover

Hey, I have been a map lover and collector all of my life. i am just getting my 3 boys to play D&D and will be needing some maps to supplement campaigns. We mainly enjoy playing in the stock D&D 4e universe, but it's not very fleshed out. That's hopefully where some of you will be coming in.

Welcome drgnpnts!
    I hope you enjoy these forums and the great work and artists that exist within! I also DM D&D 4.0 and make maps for it It's great fun playing and doing the world making! If you are looking to have a map made the map request forum is a great place to start or maybe give me a shout lol. Alternatively of course, if you want to take up map making yourself there are a lot of resources around here and you can get a lot of help!
    -Viking
    Last edited by Viking; 09-09-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Welcome to the Guild drgnpnts! I imagine you must be pretty excited to begin sharing the game with your boys. I'm not a father yet but I've always been excited about the prospect of sharing the game with my kids some day. Well, the best place to begin is the tutorials section. There are tons of helpful walk-through's that will help you get your feet wet.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh