Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** September Challenge - Map a Landship ***

Guild Adept Facebook Connected EricPoehlsen's Avatar

I personally would classify (sea)ship / landship / airship / spaceship - and if it is not 'strictly' a landship, it is for the voters to decide if it fits the theme ...

I'll try to join ...

Quote Originally Posted by EricPoehlsen View Post
    I personally would classify (sea)ship / landship / airship / spaceship - and if it is not 'strictly' a landship, it is for the voters to decide if it fits the theme ...

I'll try to join ...
    Emphasis added. In general our challenges are pretty free with interpretation of the challenge - creativity is desired here after-all. We trust in our members to vote not only based on the quality of the maps, but whether each map falls within the spirit of the challenge!

-Rob A>

The landship-topic for me is some heavy crude structure with big wheels crushing over land structures, cars, houses (or maybe antigrav projectors - but not really because it flies).
    The love to a landship is dedicated to power and weight - like little boys admiring a mining truck or a wide-shovel excavator or a 16-axels transporter or a MBT.
    There is more than only the size making the big difference in feeling to an airship or a spaceship or a battleship. In my eyes it's a complete different story. Just my 2 Cents.

Reminder - Add your ### WIP tags correctly or your entries don't get included in the thumbs for the contest. We can add them for you but it's iffy since we're busy just setting up the voting and all that.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123