Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Award Winner] Walkthrough for overland map in CC3

Link [Award Winner] Walkthrough for overland map in CC3

Hello,

I should really come more often to the guild.

Since there is a tutorial section now (never noticed it) i thought i could post my tutorial on making an overland map in CC3.

Here is a link to the pdf file i'm hosting on my site.

http://www.patoumonde.com/uploads/1/...alkthrough.pdf
    Last edited by Patrakis; 11-14-2016 at 11:05 PM.
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
    The more help I can get/find the more likely I am of getting anywhere with CC3.
    I'm finding so very hard!
    Thankyou!

Really nice. Just what I needed as well.

wigwam, we have a few CC3 users here. If you post up a work in progress and ask some questions, you'll learn much faster. Trust me; the help I received significantly reduced the amount of time it took me to learn the program.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Ahh, yes, I looked at this map/tutorial way back in the day I first picked up CC3.

Very Useful.

and I second Midgardsormr there Wigwam. Ask questions, I am more than willing help. I even offer people to send me their maps so I can look at them to offer further tips (I am not looking to steal maps or anything nefarious), but often I cannot really answer a question or offer tips If I cannot see where on the sheets/layers entities have or have not been placed.
    Last edited by NeonKnight; 07-12-2008 at 08:06 PM.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Great Job on the tutorial Patrakis it was a great help and I can't wait to practice map-making with the information you provided.

Thanks!

I hope all of you who are saying that this is a great tutorial (which it is) are rating the thread so that Patrakis can have the award he well deserves for his tutorial!

Thank you all for these comments. It's really nice to know that your hard work (well, not hard work since this is all fun and games right?) is appreciated by others.

You give awards for tutorials here ? What a nice idea to get people involved in the community.

Thanks

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Quote Originally Posted by Patrakis View Post
    Thank you all for these comments. It's really nice to know that your hard work (well, not hard work since this is all fun and games right?) is appreciated by others.

You give awards for tutorials here ? What a nice idea to get people involved in the community.

Thanks

Pat
    We sure do, Congrats
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

My first award... now that is something special. Thank you very much. Next step... participate in a monthly map contest

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast