Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hello everyone,

A year ago I started a handdraw map of Westeros. I left it half made for months. Lately I restarted my drawing. I searched for new maps that may hace been created and finally I found this place. My map was based mostly in the most beautifull and detailed map so far, the one created by Tear as I recently discovered. It's nearly finished and all the decisions are made (for good or bad ... so many regret now).
    I would have loved to know of this formu before and take some council. Now I don't know if it's worth to open a mapmaking discussion cause as I said is neary finished.
    Well, I leave some pics for you.

Keep the mapping! I'm awestruck of your works

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1052.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	57507

Name:	IMAG1053.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	57508

Name:	IMAG1056.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	57509

Welcome to the Guild freakman! These are beautiful pics! Would love to see more of your work. If you are nearly finished with this project then perhaps it would be best to wait until you complete the project and then upload all of your pics to a thread in the Finished Maps section. You'll get more traffic in that forum than you do in this one, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of good feedback.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks for your words. As you say I'll publish it on finished maps section. The decoration for the borders is taking a while, it seems endless (I thought the worst part was done with the trees xD).