Thread: [IP] Lowered Advertising Costs

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default [IP] Lowered Advertising Costs

Hello everyone! I'm trying to revamp my advertising campaign and make it more attractive. I've not gotten a lot of business from it, but I've also not gotten a lot of feedback on it either.

I'm not sure if the lack of interest was because of pricing or because of complexity, so I'm going to make it simpler and cheaper for now.

$0.75 for 1000 impressions on Run of Site monthly campaigns (meaning, spread across all available ad slots)
    $1.00 for 1000 impressions in a targeted ad slot for a month (except the forum bottom, which will remain at $0.75)

So to simplify it, $30 will get your ad shown 40,000 times spread across all ad slots (728x90 forum/cms top, 468x60 forum/cms bottom, and 336x280 first post in each thread for unregistered users) for 30 days.
    Or $30 dollars will get your ad shown 30,000 times if you want to target the forum or cms top banner slot for 30 days.

Please provide feedback, and let me know if you're interested and if not, let me know why. Thanks all!

Edit: If you're interested, email me at arcana@cartographersguild.com
    Last edited by Robbie; 09-20-2013 at 09:31 AM.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin