Thread: French Invasion

Default French Invasion

Hello,
    Girl from France, I'am also gamemaster. I came here several time to admire the wonderful maps on this site, and today I decided to take the big step by registering.
    I'm not an expert in map making, but I hope I will be able to learn from you all.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

*Bienvenue Ninji Le meilleur moyen pour apprendre est de consulter la section tutoriels et de poster tes premiers travaux dans la section travaux en cours (WIP) pour recevoir critiques et commentaires.*

Welcome Ninji. The best way to learn is to chek Tutorials section and post works in the WIP section to get some feedbacks and comments. Enjoy the Guild!

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Dain's Avatar

Welcome aboard

I'm not quite sure what caught my eye first, a female cartographer or female gamemaster. I've seen so many guys in this business that I was wondering wether there would be girls. I'm so glad you're here.
    Welcome, a thousand times

I'm french like you, and C.Guild is the best site for cartographers. There are many other frenchies around here and Max is certainly one of my best inspirations.

Thanks Max, I will have a look. Well Dain, I'am not a cartographer yet, but be sure I'll be trying to become one.
    Thanks for the welcoming.