Thread: [Rite Publishing] Commission for Adventure Quarterly cartographer for 4 issues.

Default [Rite Publishing] Commission for Adventure Quarterly cartographer for 4 issues.

This position has been taken.

Greetings,

Rite Publishing is looking to hire a cartographer to up its game on cartography for our Adventure Quarterly line of books, we have done issues 1-4 already using mapping software but we are wanting to step up our quality by offering better maps.

We do a minimum of 3 maps per issue and are looking to pay $32 per map at this time ($100.00 per issue) payed via paypal upon approval of the final map. So in total there will be 12 maps for a total of $400.00. The scale will vary based on the needs of the adventure but should never be more than 18 rooms/encounters and are typically 5 room/encounters maps.

If your interested please contact me via Steve at RitePublishing dot com

Thank you for your time.

Steven D. Russell
    Rite Publishing
    Last edited by Qwilion; 10-03-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: updatedto taken.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

I just want to add that Steve was my first commercial commission. He was instrumental in get my work seen elsewhere in the industry, and still manages my Fantastic Maps line. I can highly recommend Rite Publishing as a company to work for.

After looking over many different potential cartographers, Rite Publishing has chosen to hire Tommi Salama as the cartographer for Adventure Quarterly. We chose Tommi for his hand drawn style, professionalism, and enthusiasm about the project.
    Steve "Qwilion" Russell
    Rite Publishing

"A hundred thousand lemmings can't be wrong!"