Thread: D&D Podcast needs map

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Map D&D Podcast needs map

Greetings everyone,

My name is Jason and I host the Dungeons and Randomness podcast. We've been around for about a year and a half now and this is my second attempt to have a map created for our little world. I figured I would try someone who likes to make maps instead of a random artist in this case. My goal is to have this turned into a full poster and have them on our site (Think the poster that came with Skyrim).

The map is one large continent filled with several major cities and various landmarks. There are a few small islands surrounding the one large land mass and I have full notes and reference pics for everything. We have slowly but surely painted the world for a year and a half on the show so I'm afraid that there is very little room for interpretation. I only say this because the first artist just kinda put things where he wanted after a while

I have very detailed notes and rough pics to show where things should be and I am very willing to work with someone on the price. This is a project that I've wanted to have complete for a very long time and would like a reasonable deadline to be in place. I am also willing to work with an artist on that but once a deadline is set, I would like it stuck to. I would like the full copyright for the map but the artist is more than welcome to add it it to their portfolio. Payment will be agreed upon before work begins and I will pay through Paypal.

Anyone who is interested please send and email to: JasonMMassey1980(at)Gmail(dot)Com
    Subject Line: D&D Map

Thank you very much for your time.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Thanks for all of your interest. This commission has been taken.