Thread: AN Invatation I took awhile to accept.

Default AN Invatation I took awhile to accept.

Well met. I am a rookie here, but used to hand draw all my maps for table top role playing. I am new to the digital arts. Been using GIMP for about a few months as I tried my hand at Arsheesh's Eriond styled map. It is tough & he recommended I join the guild since this is where I have been gaining my ideas as I attempt to undertake this map making. He has been quite helpful with me & I am grateful to him. Now, if only I could stop beating myself up about the difficulties I am having seeing this map to completion. I am stranded at a huge speed bump. Thank you for having such a grand place for like minds & artistic crafts to meet. From all I have seen, this is a great place.
    Last edited by Jae Dub 003; 10-02-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: always mispellings with me...

Arsheesh is good people.

By all means, put up a WIP thread and let people help you out over that speed bump! Don't be embarrassed to show where you are now; we've all been there. And some of us still are. I guarantee that the more quality feedback you get the faster you will improve.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

10 4. I am almost done. I will post what I feel is completed & hope to hear from all the people in the guild. Indeed, through like minds we grow to be better when shown our errors. I have to finish my profile, but cartography is one of my artistic routes. I want to share all my abilities as they grow. Thank you Midgardsormr, I am glad to be well recieved & inspired.

Welcome to the Guild Jae, looking forward to seeing your map once you've completed it.

EDIT: thanks for the kind words Midgardsormr.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh