Thread: Looking for awesome cartographer to help me with mapping project.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Help Looking for awesome cartographer to help me with mapping project.

hello all of you awesome cartographers! I NEED HELP!

I am in need of about 20 different maps of individual structures. I know... this is a huge undertaking, and this may be open to several people.

I am looking for work in the Fantasy genre. The structures will range from 8X5 to 32X32 inches. These maps will be for commercial use. That said, I will need the rights to the maps. I am also very happy to give the artistic credit to you as well. Also, if you wish to use the images for your portfolio, I am OK with that too.

I am ideally looking for someone that can, not only help me out on this project, but can potentially help me out in an on-going capacity. I am hoping to have the majority of these pieces done by the end of October. (Yes, I'm aware that it is an aggressive deadline. Apologies for that...)

I am willing to pay per piece or work out a profit sharing agreement for the right candidate

If you think that you can rise to this challenge, please drop me a line and let me know what your turn around time is and price points are.

I will also give you more details as to what I am needing.

Contact me at ted@tleaman.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Email sent.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Thank you everyone for replying so quickly! I have found someone that can help me out with this undertaking. I will definitely by back in the future when I need more help!

--Ted