Thread: World map required for fantasy novel

Default World map required for fantasy novel

Hi all,

I am hoping shortly to be publishing an e-book, set in an original fantasy world. I have a hand-drawn map which I think is of fairly decent quality, but when I uploaded it onto the computer, it turned out terrible! If anyone is interested, I will send them an attachment of the map. I do not need an exact reproduction of the original in terms of style, though I would prefer a hand drawn, Tolkienesque(?) look, with the scale matched as closely as possible - on the original drawing, 1 cm=500 miles.

Because many of the words scanned illegibly, I will number them and include a legend with the words typed out.

If contacted, I will discuss prices via e-mail, but I am willing to pay $100 - $200, and possibly more depending on the quality of the product, delivered via paypal. If you require an advance payment, I can arrange that as well. Ideally I would like the map finished by mid-November, but I can be flexible.

If anyone is interested, you can contact me at phil_ban-at-hotmail.com

ps. - as I am using the map for commercial purposes, I will retain full copyright, but the artist has my permission to display the map as part of their portfolio.

I have selected someone to do the map.

Thanks to everyone who responded.