Thread: Alsangarnia, I need a better version, already have a basic outline.

Default Alsangarnia, I need a better version, already have a basic outline.

Subject
    So, I tried my hand at making a map, and, I don't think it is terrible, but it really isn't something that I wanted. I can't figure out how to attach the damned thing so I just have it hosted Here. The bottom Continent is named Syrib, the Top left is named Cronbell and the Far right is named Omir. Also, if you can name oceans, that would be amazing. I have been wracking my brain left and right and have given up to name the oceans. Not my forte dunno why though.

Style
    I want it to be realistic, similar to This. I also would like them to have their names on the continent as well, basically in the same style as the map I have linked.

Quality & Size

I really want a high quality map, and it decently sized, pretty high resolution although, it really doesn't matter TOO much. Anything else is up to you. Raster or vector, I couldn't care less, if I can see my map.

Time
    I would love it if you got it within a couple weeks, but that is by ABSOLUTELY no means concrete, I am not working towards anything special, I just want this as a little treat for my players.

Copyright

I really don't expect to be selling this map, although I am making a Custom system which probably won't ever sell or anything. I would like to use it as many times as I can, other than that I don't care. Although, I would prefer you didn't make money off of it, since I did have the world envisioned in my mind, and I did try to put it to the screen.

Contact

Austin123457@gmail.com
    (I already get so much spam it really isn't worth me trying to hide my email.)

I am willing to pay, although I would absolutely LOVE it if I didn't but I understand and wouldn't mind paying, as long as it isn't a terribly high price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fantasy-world-2 Revision.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	455.3 KB 
ID:	58403