Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Avalon - city map commission

Guild Novice

You know... The more I see of Max's work the more I am glad that he took my commission for my novel.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks much guys!
    @ Bogie : I had a sketch of the islands shapes and locations, with some major features locations (like the palace, the temple, the bridges, some docks...). Then I made the blocks layout and had discussions with the client during the whole process to adjust things according to his ideas and mines.
    @ Matt: Thanks

I'd just like to say how pleased I am to have Max doing these maps up for my setting. They all look really amazing!

Thanks much Peter Sure the third map will be as fun as the first ones to do!

This map is truly incredible. I love the use of color to denote the different districts, and your use of textile and font give the whole thing an air of authenticity. I'll definitely be looking at the Eternity Kickstarter is the quality of the setting is anything like this small piece!

Thank you Darkside, you may enjoy the city of Dragonsmouth aswell if you hadn't check it yet As far as I know, the setting looks very promising indeed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12