Thread: Looking to get a world map for our turn based indie rpg game.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking to get a world map for our turn based indie rpg game.

Hello there ya olde map crafters,

We are in the early phases of creating our indie turn based rpg game! We are getting ready to finish with the game engine, and slowly adding various assets (music, sound, pixel art, concept art).

It is going to be a mature and gritty rpg game that also incorporates some survival mechanisms (hunting, fishing, thirst, hunger, disease, injury).

A big portion of the game will be traveling on the world map and discovering new locations, ala Fallout 1-2 and Arcanum. Your beautiful map will be a must for a cool exploration feel.

We are looking for a world map, with 4 types of Forests, Plains, Mountains, Rivers/Lakes (each type of terrain will have its own traveling speed and random encounters). We will later add cities and random permanent locations after the map is created. Map could be either black and white or color, Looking to get anywhere between 3000 * 3000 or 4000 * 4000. It would be nice if it has an old worn out paper feel but I would love to see other s

Bad:
    Small budget
    Small, graphically primitive, crude old school game

Good:
    Will pay $$$
    Very flexible schedule (can take up to three months)
    Games are great, RPG games are awesome
    Potential bonus lump sum if Kickstarter campaign reaches a milestone

Please respond with examples of maps you made, your going rate for a single ~3000 pixels by ~3000 pixels map, and other questions you might have.

You can send me a private message here or just shoot me an email:

SentusRpg@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward to working with you,
    Last edited by Salinger7; 10-19-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Forgot Email...