Thread: Howdie Howdie

Guild Applicant
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

Link Howdie Howdie

Brand new to the Cartographers Guild, though I've been visiting the site for quite some time now.
    The concept of building new worlds has always taken a large chunk of my time. When I was 13 years old I began to develop a world of my own, a desert planet filled with crazy creatures and an epic history.
    I'm 31 now and the world is coming along quite nicely, though is still missing quite a bit. I decided to take what I had developed and compile it into a website to share with anyone who is interested.
    The idea is to continue the growth of the planet with the help of anyone and everyone. I found that with more input, the world really starts to come to life.
    The world is called Zerth and I'm attempting to expand on it in any way possible, including a tabletop RPG that is currently in the works.
    I have a map available on the site as well for all you fellow Cartographers.

If you are interested in helping a community of people expand this planet, check out the Website.

Community Leader Gracious Donor arsheesh's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild Mightyrahiem! Just had a quick look at your interactive map and it looks very nice. Your site looks great as well. Look forward to seeing more of your contributions here at the Guild, and I wish you the best on publishing that RPG.