Thread: [Collection] Reavers of Harkenwold Battlemaps

Guild Member

Default Iron Keep (Third Floor)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iron Keep_Floor 3.jpg 
Views:	1020 
Size:	311.0 KB 
ID:	58697

Hmmm. I actually had some build time between this post and the previous one, but I guess I forgot to hit submit! Still, this was a quick and easy map compared to the first two floors, as it only covers the top of the largest tower, and of course the final showdown for the party!

This one is back to my VTT standard, 100 px/sq, 60% JPG. (Actually I have been doing 80% JPGs, but I the difference is minuscule compared to the savings in file size.)

That's it for my Reavers maps, time to start up on my next module I suppose!
    "We all take our risks, down here in the dungeon." --Bargle

Turning into a real nice collection!

Guild Member

Thanks! That's all the maps for this adventure module. I'm building a module now in Fantasy Grounds 2 (with all the Story, Encounter/NPC, and Parcel/Item entries), then I'll be starting on the next set of maps (out of the 4EE Monster Vault).
    "We all take our risks, down here in the dungeon." --Bargle

Good stuff!! Great start!!

Guild Novice

I just wanted to say thank you for doing the Keep maps. The party has finally gotten there after a year of playing (Not as much game time when it's a bunch of 40+ y.o. parents). I used your images, and re-scaled them in an Open Office drawing to create the battle maps they are going to need. The originals were so small, the looked horrible when scaled. I've been so busy building the Keep out of wine boxes and miscellaneous cardboard and styrofoam bits, I have not had the time to crack open CC3 and make these myself (see parenting, above). Again, much gratitude from a busy DM and his party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12