Thread: Unlabeled map of faerun?

Default Unlabeled map of faerun?

Hi, I am looking for a map of faerun (forgotten realms dnd) that does not have labels for towns etc. with or without roads, just the basics. That would be something to give the players for my dnd campaign, and I can fill in as they discover it and travel etc.

Thanks if anyone knows where one is, I have spent all night looking for it, if not, where or how would i get one?

How much detail do you want? What D&D edition?

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    How much detail do you want? What D&D edition?
    something like this?

Map of Faerun

You could put a sheet of paper or something to hide the map since it is unexplored.

For Third Edition, this one may suffice.

Are you going to be in a particular region of Faerun? I might be able to put something together using the Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas, since IIRC you can strip away the names and places from the layers..

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMan View Post
    Attachment 59584

I attached the map of Faerun I was working on. This is my first time here and my first post, so forgive me if this doesn't post correctly. Also, if you make improvements to it, I would appreciate getting a copy. Enjoy.
    I appoligize if I am wrong, but I am fairly sure this map was not created by yourself and thus you don't have the rights to modify and repost(unless you have permission from the copyright holder or the art has been public domained). If this is the case, please remove this map.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

jfrazierjr wasn't being rude, and he specifically said that he apologized in advance if he was wrong. Most people here are just very mindful of copyright. If you're going to post a map that isn't yours, the best thing to do, to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings, is include some sort of statement that you have permission, or that it's public domain, etc. Or, if in doubt, simply provide a link to where the map has previously been posted.

Seems pretty smart to me.