Thread: The old world greets

Post The old world greets

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am afraid, this text will become a bit longer, but I am not able to shorten it. So, if you, dear reader, prefer to just have the essentials: my name is Dirk, I am almost 43 years of age and I come from Germany.

I am the head of a 16 man team set up as a company (7DN LLC) and we are about to create a computer game which hopefully will come up as WoW did, then.
    I was searching for inspiration on the allocation of the continents happen to be in our world. So I used google once again and finally stumbled upon here, mainly because I saw a few maps (Max' and Viking's) which really just took my breath.
    I consider myself an artist, because I do artwork as well as coding. Artwork here means concept 2D drawings as well as full 3D modelling. As for an artist, I would like to state, that I NEVER steal artwork or even the ideas from you.
    If I find your work needs to be in the game, I will discuss that with you.

I decided to register here, as I also love to see people create things besides the mainstream. And I appreciate the eyecandy you deliver.

If you are interested, I will post my maps, but, unfortunately, they are aligned to the needs and use of a computer game. That means, after all, your maps here are far more realistic!

For now, I hope for goos conversations and input, I will share my opinons if they are welcome.

thank you for reading this and even more for sharing your outstanding work

D.

Welcome to the Guild The Frozen! You should certainly post up your work. It doesn't have to be realistic. At any rate, hope you enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh