Thread: Leveller by Daylon Graphics

Guild Member Facebook Connected Thorf's Avatar

Question Leveller by Daylon Graphics

Does anyone have any experience with this program? I downloaded a demo years ago and had a fiddle, but I don't remember what controls it had, and at that time I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it anyway.

These days, I'm looking for something that will let me do some additional processing on maps produced by Wilbur. Wilbur is great for highland areas and for mapping out rivers, but it's not so good for lowland areas, where all I really need is some texture and variation.

If anyone has any information on Leveller or any other programs that could help me in this area, please let me know.

I remember leveler but that was ages ago for me to. If the page for it made by it's creator still exists there will be instructions for it, if it is not the file for the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorf View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this program? I downloaded a demo years ago and had a fiddle, but I don't remember what controls it had, and at that time I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it anyway.

These days, I'm looking for something that will let me do some additional processing on maps produced by Wilbur. Wilbur is great for highland areas and for mapping out rivers, but it's not so good for lowland areas, where all I really need is some texture and variation.

If anyone has any information on Leveller or any other programs that could help me in this area, please let me know.
    I seem to have missed this discussion when it came out, but what sort of lowland processing is Wilbur missing that you're interested in doing?