Thread: Hello, everyone!

Guild Apprentice

Default Hello, everyone!

I am happy to be joining your community! I have put up a map I had been working on for Conquer Club.com in the sci-fi/ modern section. I found that site because I was looking for custom Risk maps, and found out that they make their maps through the forums, and I instantly became involved in it. What started as a chance to play Risk on a map of I own creation turned in to a love of the artistic and creative side to it's own ends.
    I have virtually no skill, but I enjoy the work. You have an amazing site here and the tutorials on here are worth it alone, but I have a feeling that being active in the forum will help me continue to grow.

Welcome to the Guild DearCyrus! You might want to consider posting your map here in the finished maps section, you'll receive constructive feedback that way. You are right indeed, this is a great place to hone your talents. There are heaps of helpful tutorials here (in the tutorials section) that can help you get started, and contributing work will inevitably illicit helpful feedback from others. Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh