Thread: Looking for a professional to be an online teacher

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant Facebook Connected Joćo Gabriel S. Trindade's Avatar
    Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Saint Petersburg

Help Looking for a professional to be an online teacher

Hello, everybody!

As I couldn't find any topics over this subject, I decided to come to this section and expect the moderation to move it according to its judgement on where my thread should be taken to.

I'm a completely beginner in phantasy illustration and have recently started some courses on Photoshop. I've also read a number of tutorials, but none seem to cover my concerns since what I really need is to start something serious, that is, understanding how to use the softwares (mostly Photoshop and Illustrator) properly in order to build pieces of graphic art as some of you here do professionally.

Thus, I'm looking for a professional designer/illustrator who would like to minister online classes oriented towards a very specific goal - learning how to use these softwares to build from the scratch complex and detailed maps. I could link some great ones over here, but I suppose it's something to be done in a future conversation once someone is up to try.

Prices, schedules and communication tools are discussable. I'm still, of course, studying by myself always when I have time and searching for good material everywhere. However, I'd like to truly dedicate to it in a deeper way, having found out that an expert teacher would be a great way of doing so.

Please, the ones who are interested, drop me an e-mail on jgabriel.master--at--gmail.com or just answer the topic.

Looking forward and thanks!
    Last edited by Joćo Gabriel S. Trindade; 11-08-2013 at 12:46 AM.