Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Region 1][Map 12][Town 05] House of the Dead

Praise I'm repping IndustryGothica

I'm repping IndustryGothica for his role as pen-master of the CWBP - after my creating two of the promised three regional maps (ahem), and posting my Lair of Lhessadrak map to the Abandoned Maps thread. I've only created the most basic background information on the regions I mapped. With the million and a half of my own projects both professionally and personally, I never find time to commit to the CWBP.

And IndustryGothica remains "behind the curtains" so unless we're looking, few truly appreciate the work that's being done, myself included. So, I duly REP you IG - for doing the kind of work, I have no time for!

Besides, IG looks shy of the REP required!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I agree. Hear Hear. IG has been putting a huge amount of time into the wiki. Repped.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Hey, thanks. I appreciate that.

So does anyone mind if I tweak the story a bit here and there to make Lhessadrak and the history of the Dark Marshes meld a bit more seamlessly? Mostly a timeline issue, and maybe who originally built the house... nothing too serious. And I am envisioning some sort of unholy union between Lhessadrak and the sorceress queen, but I haven't quite pieced it together in my mind yet. I'd like the chance to play with it though, if no one minds if I mess with it a bit.

-IG

Post Change it as you will!

I only offered the background that I originally created for the map - now that it belongs to the CWBP, change it to best fit the setting. "The ball is in your hands, so do with it what you will!"

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Same with the pantheon. It was one that I had created, and I'm sure it has stuff in it that doesn't fit the CWBP so feel free to modify it to best suit your needs.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    I agree. Hear Hear. IG has been putting a huge amount of time into the wiki. Repped.

Torq
    Agreed Great work IG!! (And the other Wiki editors too!) Repped!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123