Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Region 1][Map 12][Town 05] House of the Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this ready to go into the wiki?

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    It's been waiting for years!
    We'll have to get an Op to fix it. I tried to upload it, but keep getting errors for whatever reason.

Specifically:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16292 bytes) in /home/content/c/a/r/cartoadmin/html/cwbp/includes/media/Bitmap.php on line 168

No idea how to fix that or even what it means....perhaps one of the more puter literate can help, or if you pm Gamerprinter he might be able to email it to you.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Almost looks like the board software ran out of memory that it could allocate, but don't quote me on that
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Arcana's looking into it, but if I had to guess I'd agree with you.

Finally got this one into the wiki. It didn't like the original file for some reason... too big I think, so I reduced the file size and it took it just fine.

Here's the link. The page needs some tuning and some links added, but I'll get to that in a bit.

Anymore story you can add to it?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

You could tie the undead as being worshipers of Dyrge if you wanted...though they may have another name for him.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Might be worth mentioning the title of the map 'the Lair of Lassardrak' in the text and saying who Lessardrak is or might be!

It's great to see that the CWBP editors are still going strong on the entries!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast