Thread: Dungeon master needing map icons to speed up game preparation.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Dungeon master needing map icons to speed up game preparation.

Hello Guild mates,

I have been an enthusiastic D&D fan since I first looked at AD&D in the 80s. I now play in a game and run another. 3.5 rules are at our core and I have fully created my game setting based on 3.5. I want to map and build some of the basic structures frequented in game.
    I don't have a ton of money and still want to have a great time interacting with the concepts I must labor to relate to my group. Some 2D maps, 3D elements and dry/ wet erase map making are all desired. I have some 3D designs I am working to model with modular capabilities that will be fun and cheap. With the addition of graphic map overlays, I think many more may be able to enjoy my designs as well.

You are EXPERTS! Help this armature get closer to your level, please.

I await the greatness I anticipate.

Welcome to the Guild Fred! What I would suggest is putting up a WIP thread in the appropriate section (e.g. "dungeon" maps go in the "dungeon map" WIP section, "regional" maps in the "regional/world" map section) to show the work you've done so far. That way we'll be able to provide constructive criticism and offer tips and advice. Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh