View Poll Results: What is your favorite map ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CWBP 2 Deciding the map

What should we do? Just continue on anyways? There hasn't been very much response to the settings thread either. Maybe there will be more activity over the holidays I wonder?

Maybe. I feel the Guild is not as active as it once was in 2008, when the other project started. But at the same time : Most users ever online was 975, 06-01-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Maybe it would have been better to discuss the kind of world we wanted before submiting maps?
    Last edited by Azélor; 12-06-2013 at 11:56 AM.

I need to clarify something. Some people seems afraid to paticipate because they think it will be time consuming. But this is not a WOW guild where you need to be connected all the time. People give what they feel like or help any way they can. It could be several times a week or contribute just one map, it dosen't matter.

The poll is now closed though, can people vote now?

I don't know how to reopen it but people can still participate in the topic. I will see what I can do.

If someone has a map he would like to share for this project, he is welcome to do so. Nothing has been decided yet; it is still open for discussion.

With the amount of participation we saw on this I'd definitely agree. I don't know if anyone else on the board is interested in this but I seriously encourage you, any and all, to join the discussions.

@Azelor: Perhaps we (or rather you, since you are doing all the heavy lifting and started this thread) should restructure this thread as for submissions only and then when we feel we have enough interest open up a poll. I'm not certain as to how many people actually are paying attention to this board. I feel that more would be interested if they knew what was happening here, especially newer members.

When I come to the forum, I always select the ''What's new?'' so I often end up watching the mapmaking requests... Anyway, I'm not convicted we have a visibility problem.

I changed the first post, what do you think ?

I don't know I feel people are hesitant to join in the discussion, even if they are seeing it. I can't think of any solutions to open it up more though.

More though ! What do you mean by that ?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast