Thread: Oh hey... didn't see you there :P

Default Oh hey... didn't see you there :P

Hello Everyone,

I've signed up hoping to commission a map for a tabletop RPG. I'm new to this, so price is negotiable. I'm hoping to solicit some bids from designers on the forums, if anyone has any advice on protocol it would be much appreciated. This commission would come with a large amount of autonomy and would include the possibility of future jobs.

Initially, I'll need two maps:
    1. (Overland Map) Coppyrnica
    2. (City Map) Watyrdoun

I'm currently running a Pathfinder game with some friends. Our goal is to create our own campaign setting. The world we've created is called Weir-with-Awl and the bulk of the action takes place on a landmass called Coppyrnica in a state called The Watyrdoun Commynwealth. You can find all our campaign details here: https://weirwythawl.obsidianportal.com/

Hope to digi-meet y'all soon!

Michael

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Well, SpacemanSpliff, (btw, LOOOVE Calvin. ) We have a request forum here at the guild, where you can ask for all kinds of maps, and I was going to move this there but this thread does read more like an intro so I let it stand as such. Please read this sticky thread BEFORE posting a request as it points to certain info that goes a long way to getting a request filled.

I hope you have fun here and that you get what you need.

Welcome to The Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Thanks, Korash!

Welcome to the Guild Michael! Wish you the best in your project.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks, Arsheesh!