Thread: Jardinjären

Default Jardinjären

This is the world round Jardin, a fantasyworld I'm making to RP in. I mostly made this map to get a grip of the overall shape and "feel" of the world, so the only real labeling and such I've done is names of continents.
    I have used Illustrator (for the shapes and "outlandish text") and Photoshop for the rest. If you have any tips for the future, please tell me

Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Karta.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	60480

It is a simple map but I like it. I would say you should try to make a map that has more to it, add mountains, rivers…etc. I like the "outlandish text" it adds a lot to the map.

Cool map, and really cool scripts! Do you have those languages developed?

Thank you!

Sure do. The one using the futhark is just swedish with another script though. But the other two are my completely own languages. The world has a third constructed language, but it does not have a script.

I threw this together, if you happened to be interested in the script. (I literarily made this in like 5 minutes, so it's not the best explaination)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Explaination.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	836.2 KB 
ID:	60731

Edit: I don't know why my images suddenly go berserk in the preview. But it works if it's opened...