Thread: November/December Lite Challenge Entry: Swedish Kamerun

Default November/December Lite Challenge Entry: Swedish Kamerun [note: no longer competing]

I've decided to throw my hat in the ring, with a map that's been lying half-finished on my hard drive for some time now (I'm assuming this is allowed). The subject matter is an alternate version of Cameroon that got colonised by Sweden. I don't have much of a scenario for this, except that Sweden has a less terrible 18th and/or 19th century.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MoF-svenska-kamerun-0.1.png 
Views:	5506 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	59270
    Last edited by Ares96; 11-25-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I hate to do this to you because this looks great, but using a previously-started map is not allowed. Please refer to the Lite Challenge Rules thread; the relevant bit is the second bullet point in the actual Rules section, about halfway down the first post.

Nothing says you can't just recreate this (or not, and say you did), but we do work on an honor system here...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I hate to do this to you because this looks great, but using a previously-started map is not allowed. Please refer to the Lite Challenge Rules thread; the relevant bit is the second bullet point in the actual Rules section, about halfway down the first post.

Nothing says you can't just recreate this (or not, and say you did), but we do work on an honor system here...
    I did have an inkling of that. I might as well try to enter a different, original, map, but for now I apologise.
    Last edited by Ares96; 11-25-2013 at 02:23 AM.

No worries. Just didn't want you to be disqualified because of something you might not have read. It would suck to get really far in and then find out.

And by all means, please enter a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    No worries. Just didn't want you to be disqualified because of something you might not have read. It would suck to get really far in and then find out.

And by all means, please enter a new one!
    You're right about that, though I'm really in the wrong for not reading the rules. Do I make a new thread for the other entry or do I just change the title of this one?

You can just make a new thread; I'll lock and/or delete this one when you do.