Hey everyone,

Welcome to my new project: Arcanium. I have used this name before in another project, but decided to start over completely and begin from scratch. The reasons for this are several, one of them being the need for more places for lore. This is my biggest map yet and is not yet finished. What you see here is the northern hemisphere. I'm not sure yet if I will create the southern part as well or leave it a mystery similar to A World of Ice and Fire.

Right now I'm working on making more islands to make the connection between the several parts smoother, I'm aware it looks a bit strange at the moment.

In the west is the continent of Odera which consists of several kingdoms living in relative peace with each other. South of Odera are the Free Isles, a tropical paradise for pirates and the ideal location for mysterious legends and myths. The eastern and largest continent is Titrith, which consists of South Titrith, North Titrith and the Ice Fields. Titrith is a blend of several very distinct cultures.

Feel free to explore the map, you can zoom in quiet far

Total work time so far: 13 hours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Known World.png 
Views:	344 
Size:	2.55 MB 
ID:	114050