Thread: Need quote for map for Fantasy Novel

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Need quote for map for Fantasy Novel

The Basics:

I have the novel about 50% written, expect to be done by mid-2014. I like to refer to my maps as I write, it aids in describing places and direction of travel etc..

I have CC3 but am horribly inept. I created basic maps but found I was spending more time making maps than I was writing the novel. I may return to map making at a later time but for now I need finished products.

I have a basic world and political system sorted out and can provide my CC3 works. I am looking for 1. a world map. 2. City maps for the large cities in the novel. I have two so far but will likely ask for more at a later date. 3. Detailed maps of several nations within the world map. Again, I will likely need more of these later for the other nations in the world map.

I am looking for the best value. What does this mean you may ask. I would like to see some samples of your work as well as an idea of what you would charge for each of these maps I listed above. I will compare the prices I get to the quality of the work provided and select the best value for the dollar. I think we all can agree that every map maker has their own style so the one that appeals to me the most will gain some bonus points. I am very, very impressed by what I have seen on this site though so I expect I will be very pleased.

Once we agree on a price I will pay a percentage up front as each piece is provided. I suggest we start with one of the easier maps so you get paid and we build a level of trust.

my email is dcwelliver696@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

By the way, this site is awesome.

Dave

Hi Dave, I've changed the title of this request from 'unpaid' to 'paid'. If I've missed something and you marked it as unpaid intentionally, please let me know by posting here.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Thanks Ravells! I mistook the meaning of the paid/unpaid choice. I am willing to pay for the map work.