Thread: Where can I buy fantasy overland symbol sets/packs?

Default Where can I buy fantasy overland symbol sets/packs?

I'm looking for professional quality fantasy overland symbol sets/packs. Things such as cities, towns, buildings, ruins, standing stones, and other points of interest. Something similar to this set at ProFantasy: Fantasy Overland Symbol Set 1 (Example Symbols - Bitmap Style B are really nice). But they need to be in .PNG format (with transparent backgrounds).

I've been Googling for over an hour and can't find anything. I'm hoping someone here can help me, please? And as long as they're good quality and in the style I'm looking for, I don't care how much it costs! *frustrated sigh*

EDIT: Here's a better example of the style/quality I'm looking for: Rarkonir by Djekspek
    Last edited by Neyjour; 11-27-2013 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks Psylence, but I'm looking for ones that are more detailed and 3D/isometric.

(I edited my original post to show a better example of what I'm looking for)

Your best bet would be to just get one of the styles for Campaign Cartographer, or search the web for some free stuff.
    I'll be making my own brush set soon, which should be fun.

Guild Journeyer

Talk a look at Ralf site. Www.mapsandmore (dot) com

The dark fantasy symbol set is posted on his site.

eViLe_eAgle - I don't have/use Campaign Cartographer. I make my maps in an image editing program (PSP8), which is why I need them in .PNG format. And the reason I was wanting a paid set rather than freebies is because I want a lot of options that are all in the same quality/style. Good luck with your brush set! :)

KenG - Thanks for the link. I found the post for his dark fantasy set, but the download link is a .exe file that is for Campaign Cartographer, which I don't have/use.
    Last edited by RobA; 11-28-2013 at 11:51 PM.