Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: November/December 2013 Lite Challenge: Virtů et fortuna

@ Azelor

Thank you so much for introducing me to the world of EU IV. Since I've started playing I haven't done any work on my maps at all. Given that I've played many similar games before and that I am well and truly sick of European history I thought I'd play as a weak(ish) country my first time round. I chose Korea and managed to make a gigantic Korean Empire - until Castile showed up and started stomping all over me.

Anyway, whilst looking through the game's folder I found the map files it uses and have since decided it would be pretty darn easy to mod in a new world (with new cultures, tech, religions, etc). I've actually considered starting it up as a guild based project if enough people are interested.

### latest wip ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virtu_et_fortuna_final1 .jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	4.06 MB 
ID:	59742
    Last edited by ravells; 12-17-2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Not showing in thumbnail scraper

I know the map border was rushed a little.

If anyone wonders, the font name is Snooty fox nf.

@ Thurlor : I know how it feel. My russian army crushed Korea and it's allies (big parts of China) without problem. That is becuase of the huge technological difference. And you idea is not bad but there is already a couple of mods on the game's forum at Paradox. And there is also the CWBP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123