As you might know, this is a map taken from the game Europa Universalis 4 (vanilla). The game starts in 1444 during the Ottoman siege of Varna and we are now in february of 1717. I stopped there because a new king has been crowned and the country need to change it's policies since it's power starts to shrink. I present a map of my empire but I won't tell you which one it is. I will let you guess before.

This will serve as a base map and it will be redone in another projection. Of course, this map as already been modified because in this game, winning countries tend to take territories in a very strange fashion. So I did some changes but most are for esthetical reasons and do not affect the balance of power too much. For example, I exchanged Catalonia for Florida between Spain and France. Seems fair... Anyway, it looked ugly.

This is not the WIP
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eu4_map_POR_1717_02_15_1 copie - Copie.jpg 
Views:	12761 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	59445

Funny facts:

Norway (light blue) and Syria (purple) where kicked out of their homeland
And Norway is one of the few colonial power
England was not annexed but the throne was passed to the French because they had a marriage (but not Ireland)
England had only colonized Groenland
Afghanistan is a strong independent republic (even stronger than in the picture since I gave some of its land to Persia)
Portugal has as many ships as all the others countries combined
Byzantium still exist
India is not owned by Spain, Spain is darker
Nigeria (Hausa) in independent but same color as Portugal
Nobody lives in Groenland and Amazonia but they are technically under French and Portuguese influence
There are still a lot of nomadic states
The Holy Roman Empire is not useless