Thread: After darn near a year... Looking for more critiques and Ideas!

Map After darn near a year... Looking for more critiques and Ideas!

Title says it all really- last summer I posted a near-finished map that I got ALOT of useful advice and ideas from. In between then and now Ive been crazy busy with life, but recently pulled out that old map and decided to "redo" it, using all the awesome advice I got. What is here is Just the base outline of everything, details will come!

Basically, in a nutshell what I need is reassurance that my rivers are all good!
    After the last map, and the embarrassment those rivers were, I need redemption

Thanks everyone ahead of time for all the help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160530_000355.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	2.52 MB 
ID:	84030

All the rivers look pretty good to me except one: the river central easternmost river divides before it reaches the sea. Based on my my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject that doesn't generally happen in nature unless you are dealing with a delta, in which case you'd have multiple little rivers breaking off from the main river and running to the sea in a fan-like shape. However if I'm wrong about that, I'm sure more knowledgeable members will correct me (I'm not on the River Police).

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

I agree with Arsheesh - that one river is a little strange. You might consider giving the western leg another source area, a little more to the south of the original source maybe.
    Last edited by Caenwyr; 05-30-2016 at 03:59 AM.
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

You're the second one posting something after a year of silence.

I love those mountains, they look awesome. Looking forward to seeing this progress.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Thanks everyone for the tips and compliments, I'll definitely go back and re-route that problem river