Thread: Looking for map for a new fantasy novel series

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Looking for map for a new fantasy novel series

Hello,

My name is Sebastian Bowles and I am starting work on a new fantasy novel series and am looking for a professional looking world map to go along with the books.

I will enclose a rough sketch of the world setting I am going to work with (you can revise and add stuff etc. freely).

The quality must be book printable (enough pixels).

Please send me e-mail of examples of your previous work along with the fee you would require for the sole rights for a map(use, print, publish etc.). Please note that the fee will be paid upon publishing! The copyrights for the map change hands when payment is made. I will choose the designer who's work quality and fees suit me the best. Please don't be afraid to negotiate if you feel it is needed.

This must be a unique map for my book series and I want the full rights with the finished product. The map makers name will be published with the book and he can sign the map with his own name. Also further work possible (paid on publishing) for the sequels etc. (possibly maps of cities etc.)

The size should be around 1200x900.

Feel free to ask questions. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing your work.

-Sebastian BowlesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	The_world_of_Crysania.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	368.8 KB 
ID:	59517

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bowles View Post
    Please note that the fee will be paid upon publishing!
    Just for clarity, Sebastian-

Do you have a publishing deal already or do you intend to self-publish? Specifically, what is the likelihood of publishing, thus payment?

Also, as you have over 5 posts, you should be able to receive and send private messages (PM's) so I'm assuming this is your preferred method of getting responses?

Best of luck with your request-

-Rob A>