Thread: Hello folks

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Hello folks

Hello all, my name is Dave and I am pleased to have joined this illustrious group!

I am an author, MMORPG gamer, old school Gamer and world traveler.

I am from Oklahoma but married to a beautiful English lass from the Bedford area. I have travelled all over Europe and SW Asia as well as to many of the US States. I have always like maps and making maps but my ability with the new software is limited. I hope to learn a lot while on the site and maybe even make a few online friends.

I look forward to chatting with some of you and viewing your artwork. What I have seen so far is stunning!

Welcome to the Guild Dave!

Welcome to the Guild Dave! Sounds like you are a well traveled man. Let us know if you have any questions about the map-making process. Best advice, check out the tutorials section, find a style you like, obtain the software needed, and then just start playing around with it. Be sure to put up a WIP of your early work since this is a way to elicit constructive feedback and tips from more experienced guild members. Anyway look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh