Thread: Looking for a map maker for my D&D map (will pay)

Default Looking for a map maker for my D&D map (will pay)

I am in the middle of a project to convert my D&D map into a game board, and was looking for options.

I have a 28" by 32" hand-drawn map (on graph paper, that I made in 1983) that I had scanned at a high resolution. I want to use that as the 'source' for a graphically interesting (and potential black-and-white) version that I can reproduce onto particleboard. I want to retain as much detail (geographic features, places of interest, names) as possible, and want to keep the target size at the 28x32 dimension.

I was wondering if this would be a project someone consider undertaking. I'd be happy to send my source file so one could estimate, if one so chooses. I'd probably need a layered photoshop file as the final deliverable. I have examples of styles I like, that I can share as well, to help guide design decisions.

Any replies, comments/feedback would be appreciated. I can be reached directly at tomtermini at gmail dot com, for fast replies off-line. I am willing to pay (work-for-hire), as my hobby is a big part of my time.

- Tom

I'm interested. I'll have an email sent for more details in a few minutes.