Please select a prefix [Paid], [Unpaid], [Paid?] or [other] from the drop down menu when composing your post.

Paid: please provide details on the amount and method of payment (e.g. I am happy to pay $X for the map via Paypal) or how to contact you to discuss rates (e.g. please send me a Private Message to discuss rates).

Subject
Need a VECTOR map which I will own rights to

Style

[I am looking for a map in the following style -
[I am looking for a vector map with some texture ...

How are you?

I want to know if you develop custom maps in vector which I can buy from you for exclusive use?
I am thinking of starting a business where I want to sell custom maps but I want to make sure that - FIRST, I am not infringing copyrights and SECOND...I have an exclusive item that cannot be imitated easily.

I am looking for textured maps that have some ocean depth details and land masses and country names labeled clearly.
I will need vector maps that I can change sizes of and also change colors if needed. So VECTOR is most important.

Not sure if you do any of that what I have mentioned...I am not looking for online digital maps but actually vector files.

Quality & Size

[Professional]
[Required for print ]
[Dimensions of map: 16X20 which can be scaled up without losing resolution]
Vector]

Time Constraints

As soon as possible

Copyright

I would like reproduction rights to the map
I would like copyright of the map

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Tip: *** You are unlikely to get a cartographer to make your map if you want it done for free but also want to have copyright of the image ***

Contact Details

urbantickle...at...yahoo...dot...com

Please note that as an anti-spam measure you need to have 5 posts on the board before you can send or receive Private Messages on this bbs. If you post an e-mail address you might want to take some precautions against evil, e-mail address harvesting spambots. Example:

gandwarf--at--cartographersguild.com
(remove the -- and convert "at" to @)