• Beyond the Pale Masque of Death by Tomalak

0 0%
  • Virtù et fortuna by Azelor

2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***novermber / december 2013 lite challenge voting***

Default ***novermber / december 2013 lite challenge voting***

Please vote for as many entries you wish.

You can see thumbnails of each of the entries here:

THUMBNAILS

For reasons I don't understand, Azelor's entry is not showing up in the thumbnail scraper - you can see it here: Azelor

Also please note that Fabio p's map in the thumbnails is not the latest version so you will need to look that up separately too over here

Please don't forget to give rep to the deserving!

...and a peaceful and happy Christmas to everyone!

Not sure, but think that at least Fabio P's entry in the thumbnails is from early in his thread – and not his final result.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Yes, there's an issue with Fabio's map that doesn't show his latest WIP. Anyway he got my vote according to this latest WIP image.

I think the problem might be missing spaces between the number sign and Latest WIP on both sides.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am most embarrassed. This is the first challenge I have entered and not finished. I ran out of talent and inspiration on this one. On to my vote(s) I had to vote for two entries here as they were both equally excellent in my opinion. Give Me Liberty and Human Colonies of King Alfred Williby the 3rd Both these maps were excellent and both were a lot of fun to watch develop. Great job and rep to everyone who entered.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Ok guys,
    I was almost missing this poll.

Firstly, thank you for pointing out the issue with my entry and for resolving it.

Then, my vote and overall thoughts.
    I voted for Psylence: I'm not a huge fan of atlas maps (except those in that political / geographical style you can see in Diamond’s ones). But this is nice, and it’s nice the idea to make almost a travel pamphlet.

Kessila by Redkettle: in my opinion, this has the potential of a great map, but it seems to be unfinished or if it is complete, there is still a little bit to do, I think, e.g. a bit more labelling to differentiate the various neighborhoods and areas of the city, and perhaps a little more colour variation within the map ...Otherwise, nice work.

Virtù et fortuna by Azelor:
    This map has nice national borders and nice overall choice of colours, and it’s pleasant, but in my opinion still lacks some level of detail. But I must also say that while I do like ah maps, I’m not a fan of entire political world maps; or , maybe, I just can see that is unusual to find an entire political world map with the same level of detail and “personality” of a political regional map.

Works from Jtougas and Tomalak are really good concepts and really good starts but are clearly unfinished. Too bad!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Fabio P a win well deserved.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast